Friday, February 5, 2010

Jazz

Basically, you'll only hear from me on the Jazz, so hopefully you can handle it.  I was just reading articles on ESPN about the Jazz.  They are the team to beat so far, but let's see how they handle the next week.  True tests for sure!  Luckily we get Denver off a back to back with no less than the Lakers.  Then the Lakers Wednesday.  What a week!  GO JAZZ!

Shout out to Wes Mathews and AK.   DANG GUYS, you're on fire!  I won't complain AK is on my fantasy team.  Earlier this season when he got injured I was totally bummed because he was on fire then.  Then he came back from his injury and I almost dropped him.  Having him in the starting lineup has been quite the help with stats for my team!

And what about a trade?  I'm ready for one, and how about one with the Clippers?  Their team is too tall, let's go get a tall defensive stopper for the middle, or two?

I'm happy with how they're playing, but I've been a Jazz fan since 4th grade and I'm not sure they won't let me down this year.  I have high hopes as I hope you do, but let's not get too excited until they either beat the Lakers in the playoffs or not even have to face them.

AND are you shocked with this turn around?  I was pretty sure earlier this season we wouldn't even make the playoffs!

No comments:

Post a Comment